Sunday, October 18, 2009

What are your Dreams?

Do you ever wake up and wonder who you are or where you belong?

Have you ever wondered what happened to you?

I have been having a really hard time this past year, trying to find myself again. I am blessed to have the role of Mother, wife, cook, and housekeeper.

It has now been a year and a half since I became a Stay-at-home mom for the second time. I love the time I get with my children. I love being here for them - or am I? Yes, my children know that I love them and I am there to care for them. I am just saying some days you wake up, look in the mirror, and wonder where you are (please tell me you have had this happen before too?).

Today, I asked myself where am I? Where are all those dreams I had? Where is that fun, bright, girl that Sean fell in love with (Now, I am certain if you asked him, he would say that I am right here.).

Sometimes, I get so caught up in the day-to-day things that I forget about me. I am there somewhere! My Husband and children deserve to have the very best of me and I am determined to find her once again.

Did you lose sight of your dreams? Have they been misplaced, or set aside to collect dust?

1 comment: