So, my favorite hobby is houses. If I could, I would just buy a few here and there and collect them like most people with a hobby. My Husband thinks I may be a little crazy, but I am ok with that. Whenever we go visit someplace, I always look at the paper for the houses for sale to see which one I would buy. Then I make my hubby drive me around to them to check them out.
Although Sean was not with me on this past trip, I still looked at the houses for sale in Linoln, KS. I still drove around and picked out the one to buy.
This one is currently on the market in Lincoln. When I was little, I used to tell everyone I was going to buy it since it was down the street from my Great Grandmas and it was so big and awesome. Today, I would still add it to my collection although I would propbably make a few changes. I would love to extend the porch and make it more inviting for sure.
Pretty, hun? I love the location of this one. It is up on a hill (still in the city and not country) with the sun shinning right on it in the morning! Again, I have a few changes in mind for it, but would love to see the inside.
Now this picture does not do the justice it deserves and I apologize for that. This house is located in the Country, Denmark, KS to be exact! In the many years we have traveled to Denmark, I have always loved this house!
WOW! Now we are getting somewhere!!!!! Can you feel the love?! Yes, it needs some work, But how beautiful it would be when it is done!!!!! I would buy this one in a hearbeat (if it was on the market that is)!
And, my most favorite of all!!!! The beauty! It just has that HOME SWEET HOME vibe. I would buy this one again in a heartbeat. Heck, I may even move to Lincoln for this one! To bad it is not for sale...
tammy...we are so meant to be best friends. i LOVE real estate and want to collect houses, as well!! :) you know how i feel about wrap around porches!! when you are home we should spend a day going house hunting! :) ha ha. seriously. i'm way on board.
ReplyDelete