Saturday, October 31, 2009

Raking Leaves


Now, looking at this it doesn't seem to be to bad. In fact, it looks pretty good. Well, Grammi thought it was horrible and with the tree still holding on to half of the leaves, it was time to start rakin':


Kailee and Rylee helping



Davis went straight to town (well for a few minutes, as the school playground across the street was calling their name)



Everybody take a look - my Mother is raking leaves!!!!!! :o)



Hmmm. Guess there were more leaves than what I thought.





No, I didn't just walk around and take pictures while everyone else worked. I was given GUTTER duty with only a tiny ladder available.


My Mom smashing the leaves... Enough said. HA HA HA



Seriously, there were way more leaves than what I thought. We spent a few hours raking and ended up with 9 packed full bags. Grammi said last year she ended up with 32 by the time she was done. Now that we have worked, it's time to load up the vans and head to Farmer Marys for a Pumpkin Hunt and Weenie Roast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment