the hideous wallpaper first!
So, this is going to now become Sean's Office for work. This is how I see it when it is finished:

Yes, I know it won't look just like this (why not? I LOVE it!). The room is so much smaller than this. But there is one thing I would like to have - the built-in bookcases. I would love to have the floor to ceiling attached bookcases (with the shelves and doors on the bottom) along with the sitting bench under the window! Wouldn't that be cute? I brought Sean into the room and asked him to vision it then showed him the picture. Now, the important question, "Hun, do you think you could make that?"
Imagine him standing there...the smirk slowly emerges... "Of course I could build that". Oh men! So, I wait a minute for him to come down off his 'high' and ask again, "No, really. Do you think you could build that?" I am thinking only 12inches deep as it is a small room!!!
What do you think? Go for it, or save it for another room?
No comments:
Post a Comment