...Dad comes home today!! Whoop! Whoop! Boy we sure have missed him! He gets home late this afternoon (in time to prepare for his next trip which he leaves for on Monday).
So, come on now! We must attempt to make this house a home! I made these lists yesterday while we did absolutely nothing. Here they are. Kailee and Davis, I am warning you now... Don't MESS WITH ME! Ready, Set, Go...
Kailee's List:
Put your clothes away. That doesn't mean hiding them in suit cases or bags in your closet. I want them folded and hung where they are suppose to be!
Clean your classroom. I want shelves cleaned and EVERYTHING off the floor. Mom means business today.
Unload the Dishwasher. Oh, come on now. Quit complaining. Like it is that hard...
Vaccum the classroom, living room, and your empty bedroom. See, this isn't so bad.
Ok, Kailee start there while I get your brother started.
Davis' List:
Clean up your room. Put your toys away in the correct tubs. No throwing them in a pile. Will not work today.
Clean up the Family Room. Yep. I saw you put your cup on the coffee table. Clean it up!
Vaccumm the kitchen floor. See this is fun!
Now while you two are working on this, I will have to start on my list:
find the kitchen counters.
find my washing machine and turn it on.
wash the sheets on the beds and make them with clean ones.
scrub the kitchen floor
finish moving all the 'crap' from all the bedrooms that is currently laying in the Hallway to the van (to take to Goodwill), or put in the pile in the basement for a garage sale.
Clean the bathrooms.
Prepare a decent dinner (The poor guy has eaten out all week after all).
so, I say if we work hard and crank the music loud like we normally do, Let's Rock 'N Roll and just maybe we can hit the matinee for Where the Wild Things are to celebrate.
Ready, Set, Go...
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment