Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Little About Me

Most that know me, know that I absolutely hate pictures taken of myself! I hate to be in pictures, I hate when someone says, "gather in all, let's take a picture". The reason? Simple. I have gained WAY to much weight over the past few years and am not comfortable with it at ALL! I have spent the past few months REALLY working on training for walking a marathon and watching what I am eating.

Now, I haven't lost the weight I was hoping too, but noticed this today while Kailee was playing with my camera on my phone:



I am down a FEW pounds, nothing like I was hoping for, but I am slowly starting to see a few changes. The main one? I am getting my dipples back! I have always had dippples on my face, you just haven't seen them in the past few years!

I searched thru some old photos to see how far I have come over the past few months:



This was back in April at Kailee's 1st Communion. My highest weight ever!



Me and the HOT Hubs (Gee, he was sure glad to have his picture taken with me!). To bad he couldn't get his hand all the way around me!



This was back in June. Ut, wait... There it is. The dipple, can you see it? It is beginning to show it's presence once again!



this was just a few weeks ago. I had just walked in the door from a walk when Kailee took this one.

Now, I know that I still have a LONG way to go. But, I post this as a reminder to myself of where I have been and where I would like to be...

1 comment:

  1. I think you look great!! Keep it up Tammy, you'll get there. Losing weight slowly is better anyways.

    ReplyDelete