So I thought! I have really been doing all that I can think of to keep the 'Coodies' out of our house! Well, minus Sonic night for the school on Wednesday and minus the Mcdonalds last night as were so rushed with all the kids' activities.
The kids have been eating healthy. Heck, Kailee even found a new fruit she likes. It's called a Kiwi berry(?). Itty bitty teeny tiny kiwis in the form of a berry. The kids haven't complained (too much anyway) about the vitamins, elderberry, and tonics shoved down their throats.
Well, I have been on cloud nine all week while hearing about all the sick kids at school and around the neighborhood. Until last night. Sitting at Kailee's swim lessons it hits. BAM! Just like that - like walking into a glass window you didn't see. Davis refuses his McDonald's. Who can refuse a McDonald french fry? I immediately felt his head and he is warm. NO NO NO! Is what I say! I told Davis we should do some kind of 'Voo Doo' dance while we are waiting on Kailee so it will go away and not stay.
Davis' response? He tells me (in his ever so sweet quiet voice), "Mom, can you just be quiet. My hair hurts" After the initial giggle of his 'hair' hurting, I asked if his head hurt which he proceeded to insist on his hair hurting.
This morning? He wakes up in a good mood. Only a temp of 99.6. But he says his HAIR hurts and his mouth hurts. He still is not eating or drinking. I, myself, have the beginnings of a fever blister on my lip and a dull headache. I went ahead and made Dr. appointments for this afternoon since it is Friday.
Shooo Bug! Don't bother us! Shooo Bug! Don't bother us!
No comments:
Post a Comment