Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to all! This is kind of a blah Halloween for us this year. With Davis sick, we plan on pretty much just hangin' out at home this year. Kailee is going Trick or Treating with a friend and Davis and Dad will hang out at home to hand out candy.

I thought I would show you just how much my cuties have grown:


First Halloween together! (I wasn't going to go back the whole 8 years!!!!) Kailee is 4 and Davis is 11 months. This was takin' shortly before we made our move from Chicago to Kansas City. It was so cute to see an 11 month old walking and going door to door trick-or-treating. Kailee had such a ball that night! Their costumes this year fit them to a tee. Davis as a Lion, Kailee as a Princess.










I also couldn't resist adding their first adventure to the Pumpkin Patch:








Happy Halloween to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment