Friday, October 30, 2009

A Little Fun

After such a crummy day, I thought I would add a few of the just PLAIN fun pictures from our trip.

Davis was tested and confirmed with H1N1 today. Breaks my heart as he has been running high fevers and sleeping all day. He even asked me to carry him into the Doctors office!!! We were sent home with masks, a Tamiflu prescription, and told to keep him out of school for a week. When I asked what to do about Kailee I was told to keep them seperated as Kailee does not quailfy for Tamiflu if she were to get it.

After hitting 3 pharmacy's and dealing with insurance issues we have Tamiflu ready as well as sanitizers, Lysol, Clorox, Sprite, Gatorade, etc. I am tired of all the crumminess and ready for some more fun:


What's more fun than Playdoh?! Brand new, fresh playdoh, with your Grammi to join in! Yep, I call that fun!


WOW! Cool! A New color! "Thanks, Mom for not buying PINK" is what I got from Davis.


Hmmmm... What is she going to make? Do Great Grammi's really know how to play Playdoh?


What? A giraffe? Could it be? Does she really know what she is doing? How many tries did it take?


Well, not quite. Maybe another try...


Hurry, Quick with that Camera!


Oh, Kailee when will you learn... You will NEVER be to old for Playdoh!!!!


Ok, Davis, your turn! Let's see what you can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment