Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Davis: "Mom, I'm Hungry"

Me: Ok, go see what you would like. Make sure it's healthy.

Davis: AWESOME! I want this.

Me: Are you sure?

Davis: Yep! I love it!

Me: Alrighty then...



A Can of Popeye Spinach...




His new favorite snack!




But he always wants Vinegar on it! Who is this child???!!!! Thanks, Sean, for teaching our kids to enjoy vinegar on their spinach.

3 comments:

  1. i just threw up in my mouth a little. blech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that as a child and still do - with vinegar. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband is a complete dork when it comes to food! The man is happy with a stocked pantry of canned goods. Never have to worry if I die how he will feed himself, He just opens a can of whatever and pours vinegar on it and viola - dinner!

    Agree with you Susie -I, too, used to throw up a little in my mouth each time. But then I realized...HEY that was the easiest meal I had to prepare! :o)

    ReplyDelete