Just been laying horizontal the past few days! I haven't done a thing, No laundry, No vacuuming, Not a single thing. Well, if you count laying in bed and watching Grey's re-runs as something productive, then I have been pretty busy the past couple of days.
I am feeling better today, planning on going vertical. After I open my eyes and see the damage of what everyone left for me I may just decided to go back to horizontal :o)
On an other note, Sean and I are feeling bad. We had to tell our in-laws NOT to come visit this weekend. Us, telling someone they can not visit?! With all the germs going around I would hate to be responsible for passing it on to them. Dave started his chemo again last week and Alyene also started a new pill too. We would love to see them!!! We love it when they are here - especially with Halloween. I don't think the kids have ever celebrated Halloween with family before, that would of been fun! I know we will be thinking of them - remind me I need to take pictures!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you get to feeling better soon. I was the same way over the weekend. I like the family pic!
ReplyDeleteAh, thanks Amy! I don't know why, but I always turn into this crazy 'cranky' person when I don't feel well - my family loves me more when I hide. :o)
ReplyDelete