Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Boy is Better

Davis returned to school this week! He is feeling much, much better! He is still not back to eating yet, but I have a feeling that is due to his ears(?).

We went back to the Dr. yesterday to recheck them to make sure they are healing the way they need to - remember me telling you we might have to go back to the ENT? Yep. We get to go back...again. The Dr. did put him on more medicine to take only at night for the next two weeks.

Here is our concern at the moment. We have been told by 2 teachers again that he is needing speech (remember us going thru the same thing last year?). We know that he is not hearing the words correctly.

So, today we go back to the ENT. Let's hope that this time we can get in and get out the first time with answers. Maybe one more set of tubes and we can be done?

I am hoping it is a get in and get answer kind of thing, as I am not really looking forward to more medical bills... :o)

1 comment:

  1. Update: Today was a waste like I thought. We need to wait 'til his ears clear up more before we can do the hearing test, etc. So, we go back in a month. If his hearing is still off, we will do tubes again.

    ReplyDelete