Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kailee's Christmas List

I was going to try and put these together on one post, but I don't think it is going to happen. Kailee sat down last night and made a list of what she wanted. I am going to type it out just how she wrote it first and then below I will add a picture of what it looks like. I thought it was just to cute not to share exactly what she wrote:

1. Babysitter DS
2. Teacher DS
3. Games to play at home
4. American Girl doll clothes
5. to get rid of Davis
6. just kidding
7. new clothes and new pajamas
8. craft stuff
9. school fun stuff
10. to have a shopping trip with mom
11. earrings
12. webkinz
13. iron on beads
14. white board markers

That's all I can think of, but do not go telling people this is just for us.


Whoops. Kailee. I told (go ahead, add it to your therapy bill). How do you expect to get anything if you don't tell, hun?

So, in reality, here is Kailee's list that she gave me tonight:

1. Babysitter/DS. A nintendo DS game




2. Teacher/DS. A nintendo DS game




3. Games to play at home. Here are a few I think she would enjoy:


Blokus

Also, Gestures, Sequence, Farkle, Sorry Sliders, Life, etc.

4. American Girl Doll Clothes!

She loves her American Girl dolls and still plays with them a lot. The girls spend a lot of time playing school and the dolls are usually their students.

7. New Clothes and Pajamas.










The girl is in love with Justice! As you know, she is a complete girl and loves, sparkles, bling, and anything girly. She wears a size 10 in cloths and a size 3 in shoes. She has been asking for a pair of boots again this year - can't go wrong with anything girly on those as well.

8. Craft stuff.
You name it, it will work. All the fun craft kits are always a hit. There is one on making friendship bracelets that she got for a friend a few months ago and liked. Maybe a beginner cross stich kit? Anything crafty is game. Markers, pens, etc.


9. School fun stuff!
She plays school with her friends on a daily basis, so you can't go wrong here. Activity books, teacher pens, teacher certificates, etc. One thing I know they need is a pencil sharpener. If she could one that is electric she would be in heaven. They like post its, tape, paperclips, all that fun office stuff to make a mess with! :o) They like those charts that you can write the 'students' names on and put stickers etc on to track their progress. They like the name strips that go on the desks, anything that is in the teacher section of stores is a huge hit. Sad to say one of her favorite things is the HALL pass. HA HA HA


10. Have a shopping trip with my mom. Please don't stress over this one. I got it covered.

11. Earrings. Again, just thing sparkly and girly. She could really use something to store all of her earrings in. Like a cute stand or something. (think BRIGHT colors)

12. Webkinz. Usually found at Hallmark stores, Justice, etc.

13. Iron on Beads. This is another thing the girls and Davis all play with. Here is a picture of what they look like. You can buy them in all sorts of kits and colors. Maybe an idea book that goes with it for ideas on what to make?



14. Dry erase Markers
Playing school and what not. They go through lots of Dry erase markers. If you have access to a Sams (not sure of Costco) they have them very reasonably priced. You get a lot more for the money that is for sure.




Now, Kailee usually tries to sneak in and read this blog once in a while, so I will type this quick and sweet...

I really think she would like a new suitcase (she is getting kind of tired of Barbie). Again, just think girly. Bright colors, or anything that looks fun. Also, she could really use a bike helmet. Here is one that she mentioned she liked that we found at Target:




Hopefully this gives everyone an idea or two to go off of.

No comments:

Post a Comment