Since I never got the pictures up from our trip to New York a few months ago, what time is better now. Back in August, I had the opportunity to tag-a-long with Sean on a trip. Of Course Sean was busy working most of the week, but we were able to enjoy a baseball game at the new Yankee Stadium. This game was not just an everyday, Yankee game. It was a Boston Red Sox/Yankee game!
The atomsphere was absolutely amazing to say the least. I do not recommend wearing red in this stadium unless you have magical powers, as the New Yorkers will eat you alive! I don't have the time to download a few of the videos I have, but believe me the sounds are intense just like everything in New York.
Here is what the new stadium looks like:
Funny how they list the calories on everything! Not to mention the cost! HA HA HA
You know when you look at pictures and think - that is not really what it was like? It was so much better!!! That's what I am talking about on this photos! This place is MASSIVE. PEOPLE everywhere.
I am a city girl. I love concrete, tall buildings, shopping at my fingertips, people, everything about cities. I am not much of a fan of New York! I have told Sean several times in the past that after living in Chicago, I think we could live anywhere. Well, I must eat those words, as I don't think I could do New York.
Sorry the Yankee's had to win... Another sad note, I hear my Boyfriend, Mark Teahan is going to the White Sox (Sean, another reason to move back :o))
the yankees...i was just telling justin that our old neighbor use to be a relief pitcher for the yankees. i don't know where he is now. craig dingman. his parents still live in the same house. they were 2 houses down from us. i use to watch craig pitch to his dad from one side of the street to the other. ha ha. :)
ReplyDeleteI still don't like the Yankees! Did Justin tell you we went to school with Nate Robinson the pitcher for the Detroit Tigers... I watched him pitch against the Royals, that was fun.
ReplyDeletei think that's where craig is now..the tigers. they were on a commercial together over the summer for some baseball deal here in town.
ReplyDelete