Must love cookouts, while the kiddos run around crazy
Must love the fact that you will probably end up with a key to my house having access to come and go as you please.
Winters are usually spent with the kids out in the snow building forts and snowball fights
Spring/Summer is spent with water balloon fights, lemonade stands, sprinkler runs, and you might as well buy double the amount of popsicles that you normally buy as you will be sharing with lots of kids. Not to mention the fishing in the ponds!
Bunko is a blast and meets monthly!
We were given the opportunity to move to Denver a few months ago, and decided that life is just to good for our kids here.
Here are the current houses for sale in our neighborhood. You will share the same schools (which you can walk (most kids enjoy riding their bikes)to), which are AWESOME!!!!!

This one is located on a Cul-de-sac and the neighbors are great! The Nolekempers are wonderful - I would live next to them in a heartbeat! Looking for a cul-de-sac with a mix? You have families, and older couples living here too.

Not to sure about the neighbors on this one. I know there are some kids a few houses down that go to the catholic school. It has been vacant for awhile (I believe divorce)

Cute, hun?
My favorite one of all:

It's around the corner from us. Yes, on a Cul-de-sac!!

Susie, it has a front porch!!!!

Some of the neighbors I know are GREAT! There are lots of girls for sure around here! One boy that I know of that is 3. Another boy in the other direction just turned 4.

Um, hello?! A finished basement! Hmmmm.... Maybe I should send this to Sean and see if we can take it!!!!
i'm on it!! i saw that porch before i even saw my name. ha ha. :)
ReplyDeletehey, as for issues w leaving comments...you have to type your comment, hit preview, type in the letters and then hit post comment.