Friday, November 6, 2009

Sweet Sweet Kailee

Have I ever told you how sweet my girl is?


I was cleaning a few rooms today and thought of you today as I was mad for all the clothes you had laying on the floor. I was mad for all the scrap pieces of paper that I picked up in the classroom when a trashcan is only 10 feet away.

Then it hit me. My sweet Kailee. My poor sweet Kailee. You have had it pretty rough lately too (especially for an 8 year old):

your Dad has been gone quite a bit lately (well, a lot to be more like it).
you currently have no bedroom, sleeping on a pull-out futon while we are switching rooms.
you have a sick brother (and even offered to give him half of her Halloween candy) and put up with him.
you have a crazy, losing her mind, mother and go with the flow with me as well.

Hang in there, Kailee! Things are beginning to look up around here! Thanks for your patience. Thanks for your help. I LOVE you!!!

I looked at some of the pictures you had taken with your camera. Here's your girls:
















If I remember correctly, you took this with your NEW camera you got for your birthday and these were the new outfits you got for your dolls as well.

I will let you edit this message later when you are home (and bored) and you can tell the story of why you took these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment