Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Answered Prayers

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers! I won't go into a bunch of details (your welcome Aylene), but we heard good news yesterday!

Sean and I were on the edge of our seats all day waiting by the phone and calling each other to see if we had heard anything.

Aylene is a true fighter! This woman amazes me more and more every day!! The chemo pill they had her on was not a good fit.

Are you ready?? The new chemo is available on Friday!!!! Aylene will have to get a few things looking better before she can start it, but it is there waiting!!


Again, I can not thank you enough for all the thoughts and prayers, I truly believe they all helped! She still has a hill to climb, but with all your prayers we know she will continue to amaze us all.

On another note, Davis turned 5 yesterday! I won't go much into that - I will save it for another day. Today is a day to celebrate Aylene! In fact, I am going to take the next few days to celebrate!

We are headed out of town tomorrow and will be gone thru Thanksgiving. So, I added a few songs to the top of the list for you all to listen and thank God for.

Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment