I told you I had so much to share while we went for our trip to Lincoln and Denmark. How 'bout some jumping fun? After we had a pumpkin hunt, played some Gord Ball, and had a weenie roast (I promise to get those pics up soon). It was time to hit the trampoline!!!! I apologize for the quality of some of the pics, but it was just to much fun!!!!
So, you are thinking... Big deal, people jump on tramps everyday, right?! Nope not us! I don't think I have ever seen my (50 something) Mother jump on the tramp, especially when it calls for perfecting the 'BUTT JUMP'. You heard correctly. This was not just an afternoon on a tramp, but a challenge. A chance to work on skills, the ultimate... the BUTT JUMP. Now, there is probably some fancy jump term that it is called and what not, to us plain folk it is and will always be the BUTT JUMP. What is the BUTT JUMP? Simple. From your standing position on the tramp you jump down to your butt and right back to standing again without using hands or anything...The BUTT JUMP. Here is an example of what it is NOT:
Can you do the BUTT JUMP????
No comments:
Post a Comment