3 dogs come running. Buster came over for a playdate today and they were rewarded with treats!!!!
So, here is how it goes down:
I say, TREAT and all 3 come running. I had one softer rawhide with somesort of coating on it (for Alex) and then had 2 pigs ears rolled up with a yummy center for Kaden and Buster to enjoy. To see all three of their tails waggin' happily is always the best part for me. Alley and Buster sit like good little dogs and wait very patiently for their treats, while Kaden is the crazy jumping one (like the kid in class who raises his hand saying, "pick me! pick me!").
Buster gets his pig ear and takes off with look of complete happiness and tail just a waggin'. Alley gets hers and darts off in the other direction and starts on hers, all the while Kaden is still jumpin' and saying, "pick me! pick me". He finally figures out how to sit and get's his pig ear to just drop it. He wants to know what Buster has. Maybe he got something better.
Alley with her treat. She is so excited she got one.
Buster checking out what Alley got.
Buster decides Alley's treat looks much better than what he got. He is attempting to trade with Alley. He says, "Look, I will give you this pig ear here for that treat you have." All the while Kaden is just eyeing what Buster has (even though he got the exact same thing Buster did)
Wait a Darn Pickin' Minute! How did that happen?! Buster the master negoiator that he is was able to get the treat Alley had!
Yum-O! Yep! This is totally what I wanted. So good!
Alley is A-OK with the Pig ear... But... Wait... A... Minute... Where's Kaden?
He just want's what Buster has! This whole time, he has not even tasted his orginal treat. It is still sitting where he dropped it when he was given one to start with...
His life is so very rough. He is now starting to pout. He is just wandering if Buster is ever going to share...
Now, I have to apologize. I didn't get photos of how it all ended. I was busy typing this as they were chewing away. I thought that was going to be the end of it... NOT!
Somehow, Kaden got the treat that Buster fought so hard to get. Alley was still happy with Busters. What did Buster do? He went and found Kaden's orginial one and then decided he was tired of playing this silly switch-a-roo game. He went to the front door as if he was telling me, "Just let me go home and enjoy this all by myself". He stood at the front door for a little bit. He even went to Amanda's shoes and put the treat in her shoe. He then took measures into his own hand and went upstairs to where Amanda was (Amanda and Kailee were playing and had no clue to what was going on).
Long story short, Alley's and Kaden's treats are now gone. They are ready to go outside. Buster checks to make sure his treat is still in Amanda's shoe and then joins them outside.
I must make sure Buster gets home with a pigs ear...
No comments:
Post a Comment