We got a sitter for the kids and went to dinner. What a refresher! You don't realize how nice it is to have those little get-a-ways until you do.
To have a complete conversation without interruptions or distractions. Know what I mean? It was like falling in love all over again...
I hired the sitter, so Sean was in charge of deciding where to go. We had a great dinner at the Bristol Seafood Grill up at Towne Center.
We started with the Goat Cheese brushetta which was sooooo yummy! The creaminess of the cheese with the olives was fantastic.
He could of taken me to McDonald's and I would of been just as happy. But, the wines were great, the food was yummy, and the company was the best!
As we celebrated the fact that we have been together 15 years now, I can honestly say I look forward to the next 20!
No comments:
Post a Comment