skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Barrett Family
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Santa and Toy Boy
Santa and Toy Boy was the best show ever! You have to remember to turn the sound off on the music to listen, but it's worth it!
Good 'ole Toy Boy, just LOVE him!
1 comment:
Anonymous
December 9, 2009 at 2:12 PM
I love Toy Boy too and his cute little voice.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Tamara
I am just another everyday Mom raising two of the 'coolest' kids ever. I love to be around others and laugh out loud. I am in love with a wonderful man, my husband, Sean and enjoy every moment I can.
View my complete profile
To My Best Friend,
Thank you, Sean, for spending the last 15 years with me. I can't wait to see what lies ahead.
Alex Annabelle
Our 11.5 year old Golden. Our FIRST child.
Kailee Lorene
My 8 year old, who has so much to offer
Davis Aylen
My 5 year old with a passion for life!
Kaden Joe
Our newest addition...
Rylee Lynn
Thanks for making my job as an Aunt fun!
Girls Book Club pick of the Month
The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent
Just some pics of the kids I like
Words for Thought
Blog Archive
►
2010
(17)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(91)
▼
December
(12)
The Hulkster
Kaden Joe is getting SOOOO big!
Can you say, Dork?
Want to know about How I Celebrate Christmas...
Santa and Toy Boy
Santa and Toy Boy
My Christmas List for Tim
The Boy is Five...
A Day at the Park
Randomness...
A Sign the Holidays are Coming
A Christmas Story
►
November
(22)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
Followers
I love Toy Boy too and his cute little voice.
ReplyDelete