Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Hulkster

Why is it I always forget to take pictures of the things that really should be taken? Yesterday afternoon Davis and I had a ball. It started with a little game of Chutes and Ladders (SuperHero Squad Style) which turned into a super competitive, emotional ordeal.

I fear for him in the future. Competition is good. I like competitiveness, but this boy brings it to a whole new level. Here we are playing Chutes and Ladders and I was BLOWN away by it. I was laughing so hard, I was trying everything I could to win, just to watch him sweat...

He was so mad that I won, you could see it all over his face. He was ready to fight! He grabbed his Hulk Hands (The Incredible Hulk he was) and I was SuperMom. After 10 minutes of me beating him down, he ran to Dad and asked, "Why Does SuperMom always win?"

The Mom that I am, immediately spoke up, "Davis, the reason I win is because I eat my vegetables all the time!". To see the look in his eye was simply priceless.

All he wanted for dinner last night was Spinach, Beans, and Brussel Sprouts.

The best part... this morning, after taking Sean to the airport, I thought I would be nice and stop at Dunkin Donuts for the kids. Kailee gets a Chocolate one of course. I ask Davis what he wants.


Are you ready?




Here it comes..





"Mom, are you eating a donut?"


Me: Yes, I got chocolate. What do you want?

Davis: No Donut for me mom. You go ahead and eat one for me. I will beat you this morning when we play.



(After all the internal laughing, I did order him a egg biscuit)

No comments:

Post a Comment