Thursday, December 3, 2009

Randomness...

Already this morning (at 8am), I have had my fair share of inner chuckles! Thought I would share a few of them:

Kailee woke up at 5 this morning (I think she was secretly excited about Cherry the Elf and where he would be - I will post pictures of it today).

She found that indeed, Cherry had moved and found the need to inform her brother at 5am! While Kailee is an early riser, Davis is not.

So, I come downstairs to find that Kaden had been fed, let outside, and Alex was also taken care of. Kailee asked her brother what he wanted for Breakfast AND she got it for him!!! I asked where all this sweet kindness came from today. Her response, "My link told me I had to today." (At church last night she put together links that are to be pulled apart one each day and do what it says 'til Christmas)

I went and read the link..."Be nice to somone you do not like" Oh, inner chuckle...

Davis is finally getting the nerve to talk to Cherry. I apologize, I will make sure and do a post about Cherry. He also noticed that Cherry had moved and is completely puzzled. When I came downstairs this morning, I was bombarded with questions.

Davis: "Mom, Cherry moved!" "Does this mean he went and talked to Santa?" "Am I going to get what I want?" "Mom, I didn't see Cherry get up and walk to this spot." "Mom, how did he walk up there?" "Mom, will he move again?" "Mom, I think I might say Good morning." And it went on and on... He saw something he wanted on a commercial and of course shouted, "I WANT THAT". I told him to tell Cherry. He got very quiet, tip toed over to him (he still stood back 6 feet) and wispered... "Cherry, could you tell Santa I would like that thing that flies on the t.v.?" and he RAN as fast as he could away from Cherry... Inner Chuckle...

Kailee was reading her links this morning, coming up in a few days she is to write a Christmas Card to an Eldery Neighbor.

Kailee: "Mom, what's eldery?"
Me: Old
Kailee: "Oh, can I just send a Card to NaNa since I don't know any OLD neighbors?"
Me: Inner Chuckle

Sounds like this is going to be a fun day...

No comments:

Post a Comment