skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Barrett Family
Saturday, July 25, 2009
What's for Breakfast?
Hhhmmmm? Which cereal should I have today??? I just can't decide, so let me get them all out and take a look...
Well, this one looks pretty good, Have I had this one before?
FiberOne????!!! Seriously?! Are you sure you want that one?
Lovely... We shall see how the day goes! HA HA HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Tamara
I am just another everyday Mom raising two of the 'coolest' kids ever. I love to be around others and laugh out loud. I am in love with a wonderful man, my husband, Sean and enjoy every moment I can.
View my complete profile
To My Best Friend,
Thank you, Sean, for spending the last 15 years with me. I can't wait to see what lies ahead.
Alex Annabelle
Our 11.5 year old Golden. Our FIRST child.
Kailee Lorene
My 8 year old, who has so much to offer
Davis Aylen
My 5 year old with a passion for life!
Kaden Joe
Our newest addition...
Rylee Lynn
Thanks for making my job as an Aunt fun!
Girls Book Club pick of the Month
The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent
Just some pics of the kids I like
Words for Thought
Blog Archive
►
2010
(17)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(91)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(12)
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Rainy Summer Day with Rainy Summer Day Thoughts...
Kaden Joe
Royals/Cardinals Game 2009
Back to School
What's for Breakfast?
The Next Katie Curic(?)
2 dogs or 3?
Our New Baby
More Travels...
One of these days...
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment