Thursday, July 23, 2009

One of these days...

I promise to get it done - HA! I know I have been saying this was going to be done a year ago. It seems, everytime I think about getting a family blog started, life seems to happen and I get sidetracked!

This summer has been one of the craziest by far! We have been gone most of the summer and are just now getting settled with staying at home and enjoying 'summer'. I won't go into all the details of the whats and wheres of the past few months, but hope to keep this blog going from here on out.

We are currently trying to prepare for Kailee's 8th (scary!!!!) Birthday party as well as taking care of our newest member of the family - Kaden! He is our 8 week old Lhasa Apso puppy that we rescued. We had him in the vet last week for his first shots. He is up to a whopping 4 pounds! Alex must of weighed 4 pounds at the moment of birth! Here are a few pictures of the little guy:





I will really try and keep this going from here on out! More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment