skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Barrett Family
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Your Best
Are you giving your best? Your VERY Best?
Remember, you will have to scroll down and pause the music at the bottom of the page. Then you can scroll back up and hit play.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Tamara
I am just another everyday Mom raising two of the 'coolest' kids ever. I love to be around others and laugh out loud. I am in love with a wonderful man, my husband, Sean and enjoy every moment I can.
View my complete profile
To My Best Friend,
Thank you, Sean, for spending the last 15 years with me. I can't wait to see what lies ahead.
Alex Annabelle
Our 11.5 year old Golden. Our FIRST child.
Kailee Lorene
My 8 year old, who has so much to offer
Davis Aylen
My 5 year old with a passion for life!
Kaden Joe
Our newest addition...
Rylee Lynn
Thanks for making my job as an Aunt fun!
Girls Book Club pick of the Month
The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent
Just some pics of the kids I like
Words for Thought
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(17)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(2)
Let's Get it Started!
Your Best
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(91)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment