Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

WOW! Time really does fly. School starts and seems the days just are not long enough. This past week has been packed with all the back-to-school things and the start of swim lessons and gymnastics.

Sean is taking off this morning with Davis to go spend a few days with his Mom and Dad in Ness City. I sure will miss him and the boy. I hope they have a great time and enjoy every minute of being with the Bestest Mother and Father in Laws!

As Sean starts his new job on Monday, he will be taking my laptop away this week to make some changes, etc. UGH! A week without a computer, how does one survive? Maybe it's a good thing (yeah, whatever...)!

So, all the updates will have to wait a while. I promise to spend some time next week updating all the pictures and CRAZY life happenings!

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment